Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/16/17/18 Results/Fixtures/A.O.B.

Smudge

No Allen for Guernsey hmmmm 1 man team, if he had played no way Guernsey get beat.

Are the guernsey squad staying over for the badshot game if they do no Allen again but Cochrane returns from suspension

Well, Allen played against Cove and they beat GFC...

No the squad will not be staying over, they all have work tomorrow and Thursday.

Edited by HKP

When's the flight home

Tomorrow morning, 8.30 I would imagine.

Sandhurst 0 Windsor 1

Windsor were exellent for the first half hour..after that were nowhere near their best but Sandhurst are a poor side. Yet another set of officials who seemed to love themselves!

Camberley 0 Bedfont Sports 0. Feisty game with Bedfont taking the first half and Camberley the second, sadly no goals to show for the effort put in.

Well played Epsom. Jarman with a well taken goal. Shame he got Sent off late on for throwing a ball in some ones Face

He didn't kick a ball he kicked out at our player. Stupid sending off really. But hey they won so I'm sure they don't mind now.

Farnham Town: 4

Hartley Wintney:1

Farnham 2 up in first 6 minutes and remained that way till half time. HW scored early in the 2nd half and were then the better team, and had some half decent changes, but Farnham held on and added a further couple of goals.

He didn't kick a ball he kicked out at our player. Stupid sending off really. But hey they won so I'm sure they don't mind now.

I saw the throwing of the ball into Steve Coultas' face but to be fair I thought the ref let a tussle on the ground go on a bit longer than was necessary. Not that I actually give a toss... Now on to South Park for another bloody hard game.

I saw the throwing of the ball into Steve Coultas' face but to be fair I thought the ref let a tussle on the ground go on a bit longer than was necessary. Not that I actually give a toss... Now on to South Park for another bloody hard game.

I wouldn't take your word for it...I seen your match reports!! :)

Tuesday 16th

Cobham fc vs Southpark fc leg o mutton field, 7:45 ko. League cup semi final

Cobham 2 v 3 South Park.

South Park will now play Epsom and Ewell in the League Cup Final,well done to both Clubs.Where will the Final be,local I hope?