Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wooley & Noel

The Great Eckscape

Just seen the BBC London news at 1.30 re the Noël and Wooley charges.

What really irks me is the constant reference to AFC and the suggestion that the club was being investigated by the FA.

This is nothing to do with the club.

Even if there were betting scams, It's no more the fault of the club than it is the fault of a person who gets cancer. The club could not have done anything to stop this.

If a parasite ( a gambling syndicate )wants to find a host it will and there is nothing any club could do to stop it.

Anyway let's hope this is all resolved as quickly as possible so that we get on and enjoy the excellent season we are having.

i'm sick of this news now, its boring and going on for too long and involving a club that has done nothing wrong!!

As for those "reporters" at last nights game who collared poor Evan into an interview. Really wont get any information that they want to hear out of us!!

Us beats Nz 9-8 in the America's cup after being 8-1down. Now that is suspicious!

I'm surprised the BBC even thinks that football exists below the football league!!!

Interesting quote from the article ...

"Police will also investigate if AFC Hornchurch, the Essex-based club where three Stars players were recruited from, had matches influenced by the syndicate during the 2012-13 conference south season. The club was relegated after 2012-13 season"

How about investigating if syndicate influenced the 2011-12 season. The club was promoted after the 2011-12 season...........

How about investigating if syndicate influenced the 2011-12 season. The club was promoted after the 2011-12 season...........

If players are involved in match-fixing it most likely means they 'help' their team lose games.  You can hardly bribe players to win games.  The finger pointing at AFCH is totally unfair.  As I said earlier in the thread - WE ARE THE VICTIMS.  If the allegations turn out to be true then it cost us our place in Connie South.

Understand we weee on bbc1 news today. Missed it myself