Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 22nd March Matches

Rother enjoyed my day out at Windsor today.

Best pitch I have seen this season in non league.

Best programme by a mile.

2 LOVELY HELPFUL BARMAIDS

Meekest/Quietest/Friendly Supporters.

Very nice Sausage Bap.

Shame though that I was the last man standing in the bar at 7pm.

Overall nice Club.

Edited by Smudge

I miss #UTL. His constructive comments and intelligent analysis of CCL1 were always a delight.

Zzzzzzzzz. I couldn't be at game today but same as redders boy said. Crap attitude by players. Boone can deny the we sign ballers all year, but attitudes suck. Feel sorry for redders who sweats blood for team and nobody backs up. He could go higher but stays for team, and they all let him down today.

We still get promoted. Garanted.

Don't make me chuckle about spelshit. They are the jammiest team I've seen, and we will smash them at their own gaff next month. Garanted. Eversley aren't good and knob hill aren't on our league. Bedfont and feltham are good dogs and hope they come up with is.

#lammastillwedie #UTL

Good result for us today Lammas make me laugh they signed half are team and Richard butler Jamie lee Matt baker Charlie Hyde and can only get 10 men the team that was top at the start of season must be laughing surly the manager needs to have a look at him self

A couple lucky results don't mean you safe kidder. You getting relegated which is shame as we won't smash your words down your lips next season as we will catch flames from here and go up

#UTL

Oh dear oh dear 4 - 0 poor show from South Park and 5 - 2 from Camberley embarrassing results!

Both showing you've not got the bottle for the fight at the business end of the season.

Mind the gap, Epsom game in hand on South Pork plus the 3 pts from when we beat both Pork and Camberley .... Better start panicking, oh sorry you already have!

quote name="Non League Nigel" post="1938669" timestamp="1395526344"]South Park 0-4 Westfield

Cagey first half with Park looking more likely to score. We went ahead right on half time when max Blackmore cut across and finished well. Bit feisty at times with probably the worst official I've seen this season. Was told afterwards he's only step 5 and shouldn't be doing premier games . Not sure if true or not but that's what i was led to believe.

2nd half and we we scored two quick goals simple through balls and both expertly finished my max for his hat trick. South Park just didn't know how to cope with him. They huffed and puffed but created little. Kristian Webb was solid on his debut and we added a 4th in injury time when Blackmore left the keeper and both covering defenders on their arses.

I'm sure it was just one of those days for South Park and they will wrap up the title soon and all the best for next season

South Park 0-4 Westfield

Cagey first half with Park looking more likely to score. We went ahead right on half time when max Blackmore cut across and finished well. Bit feisty at times with probably the worst official I've seen this season. Was told afterwards he's only step 5 and shouldn't be doing premier games . Not sure if true or not but that's what i was led to believe.

2nd half and we we scored two quick goals simple through balls and both expertly finished my max for his hat trick. South Park just didn't know how to cope with him. They huffed and puffed but created little. Kristian Webb was solid on his debut and we added a 4th in injury time when Blackmore left the keeper and both covering defenders on their arses.

I'm sure it was just one of those days for South Park and they will wrap up the title soon and all the best for next season

What you smoking #UTL you lost 10 - 1! How can you guarantee you'll get promoted you idiot ...

Your side is pathetic, poor leadership on and off the pitch ... Whose the manager down there gotta take responsibility for what's happening.

quote name="#UTL" post="1938676" timestamp="1395527670"]Zzzzzzzzz. I couldn't be at game today but same as redders boy said. Crap attitude by players. Boone can deny the we sign ballers all year, but attitudes suck. Feel sorry for redders who sweats blood for team and nobody backs up. He could go higher but stays for team, and they all let him down today.

We still get promoted. Garanted.

Don't make me chuckle about spelshit. They are the jammiest team I've seen, and we will smash them at their own gaff next month. Garanted. Eversley aren't good and knob hill aren't on our league. Bedfont and feltham are good dogs and hope they come up with is.

#lammastillwedie #UTL

For my first post on here i have to ask questions over the numerous comments made on the forum over this past season concerning Dorking FC which just cant be ignored.

Firstly the comment of "lots going on behind the scenes" seems to crop up plenty of times so does this mean behind the public view or behind the back of the Chairman / owners?

Surely if you want a club to be helped you need to be open and honest so that everyone knows whats going on after all we all want the same thing which is healthy local grassroots football, dont we?

Open the doors, dont close them with deceipt and lies i would say is the message.

Someone once said "The Truth Will Out" and as far as Dorking FC is concerned i think the time is just about right for it to do so?

Well you'd have thought the local paper at least would have done a bit more digging. For example, I've done some very basic searches, the likes of which you'd think a journalist could manage, on a couple of company-related matters and at least one of them points to some very interesting activity on 26th Feb.

Quite right Stan the Man.  Cant see beyond Epsom for the title now because South Park lost for the first time in the league for ages and Camberley losing again so soon after their last league defeat :)

Looks like I need to leave South Park alone and go after Epsom now :)

Fact of the matter is players are not 100% committed if they were the result today never happens. Players out smashed on a friday in previous weeks they know who they are people giving it the high an mighty bollox jesus wake up you get out what you put in. If only people were honest

You can't blame the management they can only field who turn up and are avaliable. Fact of the mattter is we have some decent players down Staines but fact is we have too many big time Kents who think there bigger than the club. I feel sorry for the management. There ain't any excuses if promotion isn't achieved. It will be an absolute faikure

I was once told by the greatest ever manager that it is always the managers fault and he was right

You sign then players you pick the players and you tell the players what to do

If they are not up to it it is your fault as the manager for signing and picking the player and the team

It is always the managers fault end of

I was once told by the greatest ever manager that it is always the managers fault and he was right

You sign then players you pick the players and you tell the players what to do

If they are not up to it it is your fault as the manager for signing and picking the player and the team

It is always the managers fault end of

Weeble is right the manager is to blame he also takes the praise when times are good,anyone who goes into management knows it is a results game and without the right contacts you are well and truly fecked,    

I actually feel sorry for whoever pays for Lammas to play at Ashford. Don't know how much it costs them, but it can't be much longer before they follow Warlingham's lead and stop paying for a ground share that's going nowhere.

Feel for Redders as well actually as he appears to give 100% all the time - he deserves to be surrounded by better than what he's got at the moment.

I've also heard that div 1 will be one up, maybe two. I have no idea whether that is correct or not - won't be decided until June probably as yet again there are numerous clubs in financial trouble. Heard Aldershot haven't paid a penny on their CVA yet and are taking money from next years budget already!

As it stands there are four clubs from this area in step 4 relegation spots, plus Fleet. Fair to say there will be plenty of movement across step 5 this summer!