Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Smith Calls us cun*s

Eastside Urchin

Lewis Smith on Instagram has called Hornchurch fans CuNTs

And on the same message,Tambeson eyong has also called some fans the same

Speaking to someone earlier who is going to the match that has seen this,it appears this provocation may spill over on the night as some fans don't like to be talked about like that.

Lewis Smith needs to take a long, hard look at himself. He's acting like a spoilt child.

Liked Tam ,always gave 100% and was sorry that he left (albeit under difficult circumstances which has already been discussed).

I for one will not be booing him despite anything he might have said.

Edited by cup of tea

I think everyone should take a step back and realise that Mr Smith is trying to wind us up and has suceeded. If some fans go overboard the club could get a fine and thrown out of the competition. Just watch the game and let him self distruct. If he gets no reaction it will hurt him more. Come on lets rise above this I hope there is a positive outcome from the FA and East Thurrock. I must say though I am disappointed in Tam getting involved he was treated well by us.

Sounds to me he's giving as good as he got on Saturday.

Agree with Jago & Burdy. Why don't we concentrate on encouraging our own players instead of bitter ex-players ?

If they win, then congratulate them and wish them luck in the next round like true sportsmen.

Edited by Urchins

i didnt think  any of the fans had a problem with   tam  , wished  things never   went  the way  they did  and he was still in the side  but  thats done with  now , always gave 100% on the field so  i hope he wont get too many boos even though  he will be playing for  the mud rats, 

as for  lewis  just give him the silent  treatment  he isnt worth  the effort  of  shouting abuse  at  after  the way he has carried  on  thats one i wouldnt have back  in the team !!! and east  thurrock  are welcome  to him  

Edited by laindon shrimper

For me personally, the best way of annoying Lewis will be to get behind the team and help them to win the tie - it's the club that really matters to me and the £3K (or more if we go further) that we could potentially get.

We should ignore Lewis, ignore the new posters with 1+ post(s) who are clearly connected to Lewis and let's get behind the Urchins and win the game tomorrow.

COYU

The hornchurch account is a fan,not an official account.

Don't know who it is but yes they shouldn't of called him that but as a player of an opposing side he shouldn't then come out and say that hornchurch fans are c**ts,had he responded solely to that person then no one would have a problem with it but he didn't.

Lewis' problem is the fact he went to Australia,no one knows whether he was actually anything to do with the match fixing scandal of not as he came back before it was revealed,maybe he found out about it while out there and decided it wasn't for him so shot back before it got out of hand,who knows but for some fans I guess the fact that we got relegated the previous season and some of the videos going the rounds show some very odd defending and penalty give aways from certain players mean that some people are very very dubious and suspicious ,especially as the FA seem to have turned a blind eye to it and while it's ok to sit in Lewis' corner as a friend or a fan of ETU,had it happened to your club you too would be very suspicious and less tolerant as you suggest.

And as for Tam,had enormous respect for the fella but he obviously holds a grudge against the club that fired him,so obviously sees no wrong in playing a stupid Sunday League Cup Final the night before a Play off final so has lost any respect I once had for him,sad but players really do need to grow up and stop behaving like petulant little children

Edited by Eastside Urchin

There were a number of Rocks supporters at the game on Saturday who heard some of the spiteful comments made towards Lewis, which fell well outside the boundaries of acceptability. 

Whilst banter is part of what makes non-league football so enjoyable, those personal and vitrious remarks could in no way be described as banter.

It is hardly surprising that Lewis has responded.

The difference is that offensive shouts from behind the safety of a pitch surround barrier cannot be copied and pasted, whereas comments on social media can, and be recorded for posteritory.

Whatever happened when Lewis left the Urchins, I am sure you will all agree that he contributed greatly to the entertainment value during his time at Bridge Avenue.

He is most certainly a "one off" player as far as the non-league scene is concerned, and is really enjoying his football with us.

Our two clubs have always enjoyed a close relationship.  Long may it continue.

May I humbly suggest that we draw a line through this, and look forward to an enjoyable game tonight.

(And we've still got two more meetings to look forward to before the end of the year)

:)

Your sentiments echoed Simon, helped of course by the Old Speckled Hen bottles at the bar and the Bull across the road (though it was 10 quid entry the day of our game so I didn't go in) ;)

All this crap is so incredibly tiresome and pathetic.

I don't know who the retard was who posted the obscenities at Lewis on Instagram nor do I know who the retards were who felt it acceptable to say what they said on Saturday but they all need to take a good look at themselves and decide whether any of this is in the best interests of the club.

Whether Lewis was or wasn't involved in any of the issues in our relegation season, that season's gone, it's in the past.  Lewis has moved on, we've moved on.

As supporters we need to start supporting the club.  All this "no-one likes us we don't care" bullshit.  Maybe that's EXACTLY why nobody comes and watches the team - the image of the club and its fans is shot to pieces.  We don't care though, cos we're from Hornchurch and we're all dead HARD.

So, where do we want to be .. at the Wealdstone/Tonbridge end of the supporters' scale or at the Dulwich end, a growing fanbase with a club central to the community that's trying to grow and nurture new supporters.  One of the Kingstonian supporters was right about what he posted .. it does all start from the top and when you're sitting in the stand listening to a management team effing and blinding at anything and everything that moves, screaming and shouting at every decision that doesn't go their way then .. how is that going to encourage folk to bring their families along.  It isn't.

Things need to change within the club and on the terraces.  Some things cost money, some don't.  Respect certainly doesn't.

Edited by andydick

All this crap is so incredibly tiresome and pathetic.

I don't know who the retard was who posted the obscenities at Lewis on Instagram nor do I know who the retards were who felt it acceptable to say what they said on Saturday but they all need to take a good look at themselves and decide whether any of this is in the best interests of the club.

Whether Lewis was or wasn't involved in any of the issues in our relegation season, that season's gone, it's in the past.  Lewis has moved on, we've moved on.

As supporters we need to start supporting the club.  All this "no-one likes us we don't care" bullshit.  Maybe that's EXACTLY why nobody comes and watches the team - the image of the club and its fans is shot to pieces.  We don't care though, cos we're from Hornchurch and we're all dead HARD.

So, where do we want to be .. at the Wealdstone/Tonbridge end of the supporters' scale or at the Dulwich end, a growing fanbase with a club central to the community that's trying to grow and nurture new supporters.  One of the Kingstonian supporters was right about what he posted .. it does all start from the top and when you're sitting in the stand listening to a management team effing and blinding at anything and everything that moves, screaming and shouting at every decision that doesn't go their way then .. how is that going to encourage folk to bring their families along.  It isn't.

Things need to change within the club and on the terraces.  Some things cost money, some don't.  Respect certainly doesn't.

Hear Hear!  Well said.

He's WORSE than Torres is Lewis Smith.

Never agreed slagging off Ex Players.

Always makes them play better.

Plus, Lewis has already scored against us twice.

Hope to be at my first game of season tonight if A13 lets me.

Think calling our own fans "retards" is a bit OTT Andy.

Personally I wasn't at the game Saturday so I can't comment on any comments given to Smith but you can hardly blame some fans for disliking him after some of his antics and what happened at the Truro game and then 3 days later scoring in the Essex Cup final and basically telling his own fans to shut up.

Really don't know why we seem to think it's ok for these sorts of players to do what they want