Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next season

The mighty Amber army are coming to kick Townie asses.

You have been warned ???

2 hours ago, Seaside Towner said:

Like you did on the last couple of occasions that we played you? If I were you I'd be soiling myself.

It's payback time for you lot then . No more  Paul Wickenden No more Steve Newing.  No more Mr nice guy Ambers . We have an axe to grind .

You Townies have always overated yourselves . Its so pathetic I could spew down the bog. Two promotions in 18 years from low level leagues . You must be so proud ☺☺☺☺☺

Edited by Albury_Walker

On 11/05/2019 at 22:58, Albury_Walker said:

You Townies have always overated yourselves . Its so pathetic I could spew down the bog. Two promotions in 18 years from low level leagues . You must be so proud ☺☺☺☺☺

12 Trophies (and 6 runners -up)  in the 18 years since formation.

Cheshunt FC  20 trophies in 139 years

But only 1 trophy for Townies in the last 10 and that 1 against other clubs squaddies and ressies ????

I fear the lack of info coming from the club means Mr Leese will more than likely be with us next season.... my missus has more interest in it than me as I’ve promised her both our season tickets money to go shopping ... our clubs loss will be Primarks gain ☹️.....

True Theo, but think of the result for isn't it said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and "clothes maketh man/woman".

It's a pity that such saying do not transfer themselves on to our Football pitch. Our ground is good and our various team strips are quite smart, even some players in them are too, but overall they do not seem to come up to expectations.