Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SQUAD UPDATES

all getting a bit silly.. I just can’t wait for pre season and im  excited about some new signings coming in .I know change is hard and there’s been huge changes. But the future is actually bright at Hornchurch guys n ponytails?   Hope every one has a great summer and I’m looking forward to bantering a few off you next season ❤️

COYU

Literally this has been me today 

But in all seriousness I would like to organise an evening during the close season that all the Hornchurch and former Thurrock fans who started following us this season get to together to get to know each other? 

Maybe somewhere locally like the Windmill?

Anyone up for this? Would be a great opportunity to get us united as one for the new season and bring us close together. Also we can see has the worse drinking habits!

15 hours ago, Wivenhoe Urchin said:

Come on the United Kingdom! Can see us doing well tonight.

Usual disaster song was not strong enough winners songs released well.before contest 

On 19/05/2019 at 13:02, cup of tea said:

George won’t need luck - he’ll be an instant hit there 

Just hope he’s had his shots though ?

As long as he stays off the beach he should be OK ?

What is the actual position regarding Nathan Cooper?

Is his signature being left in abeyance until his fitness can be confirmed?

On this subject, James Goode was signed from Waltham Abbey whilst injured and I don't think that he actually started a single game.

Was he on the payroll for the whole of this period? 

33 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

What is the actual position regarding Nathan Cooper?

Is his signature being left in abeyance until his fitness can be confirmed?

On this subject, James Goode was signed from Waltham Abbey whilst injured and I don't think that he actually started a single game.

Was he on the payroll for the whole of this period? 

Nathan Cooper is fit now and does not require surgery on his knee so he will start playing again during pre season(for us hopefully) 

40 minutes ago, Fleet side of the bridge said:

I know for a fact that James Goode didn’t get paid a single penny none of the players that were signed who were injured did until they were fit enough to play. 

At what point did he start getting paid then? He played 70 mins at tonbridge then was nowhere to be seen for the rest of the season