Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

14/1/12

Great result for SP yesterday, another clean sheet and sets us up well for the battle next weekend. Must say that the Croydon left winger is possibly one of the best players ive seen this season, caused our right back (who has been one of our most consistent players) problems throughout the whole first half. Good to see they have picked themselves up from the start of the season and to see an old team mate from last season in Mark Cecil.

Try playing L/B behind him Milesy,then you might change your mind.Great defensive player!!!!!James Cecil a big loss to Croydon,where has he gone!!!!

The person in question smudge has been working hard defensively and has added that to his game not quite all the way there yet but getting better like milesy said possibly the best L/M he seen and poss in the league to date! As for Cecil he's gone nowhere been

working after his ban and will be back shortly.

278 at Windsor yesterday was a cracking gate. I'm sure they used to struggle to get 150 in the old guise, so why the big upsurge? Any Windsor contributors shed any light?

I think we should leave that one to NICE GUY, he knows everything about Windsor FC.

That's easy Roths, to visit a nice ground with nice people and watch good players on good money (oops sorry for nothing, or is it for the £30-£40.00 a week) playing in a league below their level to be big fish in a small bowl........... how about that !

Also still no-one has denied your £1800.00 a week budget..........strange that, wonder why.....'cos its the truth maybe.... !!!

At last, a number!

How about I give you some numbers:

806 - Highest CCL Premier attendance this seasoon

71 - The attendance quoted for Guildford City v Horley Town

278 - Windsor v Farnham Town attendance

250 - Average Stag Meadow attendance in the CCL this season

200 - Average Stag Meadow attendance if you discount the Egham Town fixture

39 - The additional number of visitors to Stag Meadow post RPV game where we had the Under 9s en masse

49 - The number of accompanied U16s that attended Saturday's game

Seriously NG, do you really expect anyone from Windsor FC to answer your allegations? Would you be free to discuss your financial situation on an internet forum? I thought not.

Sure, no problem Ed........ IM SKINT.......lol !

...... but Ed no-one has denied its NOT £1800.00 .........anyway, I've made my point.

Good job you are getting good attendance otherwise you'll struggle to find £1800 a week budget, so fair play to all involved at Windsor...............oh ps: buy a new generator !!

That leads me onto the next question, why are Windsor using a generator and not from electric company for the floodlights ...seems strange ?

There is a simple reason we are using a generator and not the mains electric and that is we do not currently have the capacity on our existing electric to cope with the lights.

What has that got to do with anything?
Nothing at all Sweeney,just being B.B.B.again.Playing mind games,as is their want.Do we see Guernsey belittling anyone,NO.GUERNSEY 1751 v Windsor 278,quite impressive stats,and they all pay. Edited by Smudge

278 at Windsor yesterday was a cracking gate. I'm sure they used to struggle to get 150 in the old guise, so why the big upsurge? Any Windsor contributors shed any light?

I think we should leave that one to NICE GUY, he knows everything about Windsor FC.

That's easy Roths, to visit a nice ground with nice people and watch good players on good money (oops sorry for nothing, or is it for the £30-£40.00 a week) playing in a league below their level to be big fish in a small bowl........... how about that !

Also still no-one has denied your £1800.00 a week budget..........strange that, wonder why.....'cos its the truth maybe.... !!!

At last, a number!

How about I give you some numbers:

806 - Highest CCL Premier attendance this seasoon

278 - Windsor v Farnham Town attendance

250 - Average Stag Meadow attendance in the CCL this season

200 - Average Stag Meadow attendance if you discount the Egham Town fixture

39 - The additional number of visitors to Stag Meadow post RPV game where we had the Under 9s en masse

49 - The number of accompanied U16s that attended Saturday's game

Seriously NG, do you really expect anyone from Windsor FC to answer your allegations? Would you be free to discuss your financial situation on an internet forum? I thought not.

Sure, no problem Ed........ IM SKINT.......lol !

...... but Ed no-one has denied its NOT £1800.00 .........anyway, I've made my point.

Good job you are getting good attendance otherwise you'll struggle to find £1800 a week budget, so fair play to all involved at Windsor...............oh ps: buy a new generator !!

That leads me onto the next question, why are Windsor using a generator and not from electric company for the floodlights ...seems strange ?

There is a simple reason we are using a generator and not the mains electric and that is we do not currently have the capacity on our existing electric to cope with the lights.

....what ? Do not currently have the capacity on our existing electic to cope with the lights? In layman terms, could it be that the electic company will not give Windsor FC an account for the floodlights usage...think carefully before answering !

Windsor 2 - 0 Farnham

A much better performance from us on Saturday. Having conceded a really sloppy goal from a long throw after 2 mins it was always going to be an even tougher afternoon. However we showed good spirit to dig in and compete, giving Windsor an uncomfortable day until the final whistle. We must now take that on to Wednesday night at Colliers Wood and get a much needed result.

A lot has been made about the alleged budget at Windsor. In my opinion, if its true they are worth it. They are by far the best side I have played this season. None of the players are big time pricks like you get else where who are picking up decent money to play in average sides that will never win the league. The club, amount of supporters they have following them, pitch and players (maybe not the floodlights tho ;) ) are all the best in the league so I hope they go on to win it.

Windsor 2 - 0 Farnham

A lot has been made about the alleged budget at Windsor. In my opinion, if its true they are worth it. They are by far the best side I have played this season. None of the players are big time pricks like you get else where who are picking up decent money to play in average sides that will never win the league. The club, amount of supporters they have following them, pitch and players (maybe not the floodlights tho ;) ) are all the best in the league so I hope they go on to win it.

Blimey, BBM have they put you on the payroll as well? :lol:

Conference side in waiting eh!!? :D

Good grief, I'm sure some will lap it up but that's really really scraping the bottom of the barrel!!

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments BBM. (Guess we didn't seem like Billy Big Bollards to you then.) Good luck for the rest of the season.

Edited by Rother