Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is the Solution? (Guernsey fixtures)

Smudge

The latest I have heard the inferior island is that the players are very keen to join a UK League but the JFA less keen and currently nobody has actually come forward to setup a Craupaud FC. The JFA would not want to do it themselves so would require some willing volunteers. I very much doubt the paying public there would support the club to the extent that the Guernsey public do.

• 2 weeks later...

With the terrible weather we have been having and Guernseys great run in the F.A Vase which we all hope will continue in the next round against Erith and Belverdere.That will mean that 6 Saturday HOME games will need to be rearranged,they are also still in the Premier Cup,so god forbid they get a Home draw in that,which will only worsen the problem further.My concern regarding this,is when will the League rearrange these games.if it is to be midweek so be it,they have already rearranged Croydons HOME game from the 8th December to February 23rd,likewise Colliers Wood HOME game to 19th Jan?this helps Guernsey plan their travel plans.So what plans have the CCL made for CCL teams travelling midweek to Guernsey,likewise 3 OFFICIALS.The earlier notice Clubs,Players,Officials,get the easier it is for all to plan,we all know that Guernsey midweek will mean a 2 days minimum trip.How about Guernsey play Saturday/Sunday,orSaturday/Monday,have you any views.

No trip to GUERNSEY for Krooner on the 19th of Jan,he will be dissappointed.Add in another Premier Cup game to rearrange after todays postponement.When are the CCL Cup draws being made?

Ask Lazarus?

Off Topic, but there might be another Crown Dependent side in the English Non-League System next season.

A team from the Isle of Man has applied to the North West Counties league for membership.

Off Topic, but there might be another Crown Dependent side in the English Non-League System next season.

A team from the Isle of Man has applied to the North West Counties league for membership.

Asking to join the CoCo might prove a touch expensive for them !

Pitch is waterlogged I believe and the forecast is bad too. Obviously any postponement is not wanted by anyone and can only be done with the agreement with the League.

To say GFC did this to wait for injured players to comeback is laughable, most are out with long term injuries ranging from three months to possibly a year!

I'm sorry to be the one to say this, HKP, but a lot of us DID say this might well happen when you first applied to the CCL.

I have a horrible feeling that this may well result in the F.A. having to make some unplesant decisions towards the end of the season.

Pitch is waterlogged I believe and the forecast is bad too. Obviously any postponement is not wanted by anyone and can only be done with the agreement with the League.

To say GFC did this to wait for injured players to comeback is laughable, most are out with long term injuries ranging from three months to possibly a year!

Yes and it's going to run into next July at this rate, wouldn't mind but we haven't had a winter yet wait till February kicks in plus your still going in the vase which potentially means more postponements plus your in the league cup and if drawn at home means another Saturday postponement I just cannot see how you will get these games in and I'm sure I'm not the only one