Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games On Sat 2/2/13

Egg&Ham

Have to agree WP dominated first half but didn't create anything clear cut. The tall number 9 was a nuisance going down hill but vanished second half going up hill! I think first half he beat me 9/10 times. Second half I beat him aerially every time.

WP always a tough ground to go to, and will admit red card seemed very harsh!

Only downer from my point of view was the constant harrassing of referee from home side. They're good enough not to need to do this.

Nice to see Smudger in the bar afterwards albeit in my pink dress!

Ben,you looked smart in your size 18 outfit,hope you get plenty of offers when you hit the town tonight.Nice to speak to your Dad,who gave me the low down on the PACE you used to have.Think you need to thank your Keeper for keeping you in the game 1st half,sending off was harsh,to say the least,but changed the momentum of the game.WELL DONE ON THE WIN THOUGH.

3.3 away to Feltham today.

Heard complaints about the sun, the deck, roll of the ball, surprised noone blamed a plane or 2 or the very low sun!

Fact is, Feltham were more fired up and hungrier today than us and humbly acknowledge we stole an eleventh hour point for which we are VERY grateful!

Nice people at Feltham as always, sure with performances like today they'll move up the table. As for us, simply not good enough, some improvements in attitude quickly required or it'll be changes in personnel if we wanna be taken seriously as outside promotion hopes!

FA announcement during the week:-

"The FA has announced that they are willing to grant Step 5 and 6 Leagues permission to extend their playing season beyond the end of April.

Following discussions with the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Leagues Committee, it has been agreed that it will be in order for Leagues to extend the playing season until Saturday 4th May if required.

However, in a communication sent to Step 5/6 League Secretaries, FA Leagues and Clubs Manager Mike Appleby said: “It is vital that promotions to Step 4 are finalised by this date (4th May) as the club allocation meetings take place shortly afterwards.

“Therefore, we ask for your co-operation in ensuring that clubs seeking promotion to Step 4 do complete their leagues fixtures by Saturday 4th May.

“It may be the case that non-promotion related games may be able to take place after this date but we will monitor the situation going forward”."

http://nwcfl.com/new...les.php?id=2645

thanks

makes sense now why the local paper ran with

"

It now seems likely that the Green Lions will have to play a CCL Premier Division double-header either side of the Muratti Vase final on the May Bank Holiday weekend. ‘I can’t say with total certainty, but there is every chance that Guernsey [FC] will have a game on that Saturday and possibly the Monday too,’ said the CCL fixture secretary, Alan Constable,"

Guess we will have to play May 3rd Evening, Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon if we have any chance to complete the fixtures.

Now we all give stick to Officials on here,but the CCL League reached a new low with me today.Do the powers that be give a damn about any of us,was shocked to see Peter Crichlow (REF) on crutches today.He suffered a Bad Cruciate Knee injury, late on last season at Guildford City.Mention in dispatches NONE.Financial help NONE,contact from the League and Surrey F.A.NONE.Sadly in my opinion this is a disgrace,a lot of things are done behind closed doors at the CCL,take next week Croydon Athletic v Warlingham is very likely not to take place,at the request of Warlingham.hope the League have the decency to at least contact Croydon Athletic,before a decision is made.Friends I have few Chris,after last weeks allegations regarding my behaviour at the Sheerwater v South Kilburn game.Did anyone post in my defence NO.So aquaintances I have many on this forum,Friends few.Reason people are afraid to put their heads above the parapet,to be shot down.

Now we all give stick to Officials on here,but the CCL League reached a new low with me today.Do the powers that be give a damn about any of us,was shocked to see Peter Crichlow (REF) on crutches today.He suffered a Bad Cruciate Knee injury, late on last season at Guildford City.Mention in dispatches NONE.Financial help NONE,contact from the League and Surrey F.A.NONE.Sadly in my opinion this is a disgrace,a lot of things are done behind closed doors at the CCL,take next week Croydon Athletic v Warlingham is very likely not to take place,at the request of Warlingham.hope the League have the decency to at least contact Croydon Athletic,before a decision is made.Friends I have few Chris,after last weeks allegations regarding my behaviour at the Sheerwater v South Kilburn game.Did anyone post in my defence NO.So aquaintances I have many on this forum,Friends few.Reason people are afraid to put their heads above the parapet,to be shot down.

You know I will back you , but you know and I know kilburn don't play by the rules and the person that was on the pitch should not have been! Banned as you well know mate!!

Egham solid it is theres to lose guernsey need to beat them an hope they slip up cant see it tho i reckon windsor could still sneak in tbere to an epsom are on a fantastic run

Windsor Newbs ? We've got 11 games in hand and need to win 3 to go ahead of them. We've played Egham twice and stuck 10 past them.

Guernsey have lost 3 league games in 17 months. Spend 2.99 on watching our 4th and 5th goals against Rye and you will see why I'm still summoning the spirit of Guernsey Donkey and saying it is ours to lose.

I'm still your friend Smudge

Egham 7-1 Moles

This game started off with molesey the better side and should of been 2 up, Last 15 of the first half and egham had 4 chances, scoring every one!

I gotta feel sorry for molesey as everyone has an off day but against top of the league you will get punished, this 7-1 could have been double figures in the end as molesey back 4 looked suspect throughout the game.

Well done to egham, I believe they will be crowned champions this season.

I'm still your friend Smudge

Smudge's heart is in the right place, and there are far worse people than him in the world.

Westfield 3 Sandhurst 0 with both teams 1st team games called off this reserve fixture became more of a 1st team fixture,an evenly matched 1st half ended at 0 0,second half however saw a very good Westfield side take the points with 3 very good goals the 1st being a worldy,all 3 officials were very good and apart from some bad mouthing from the Westfield bench( manager and subs)it was a very good game

Egham 7-1 Moles

This game started off with molesey the better side and should of been 2 up, Last 15 of the first half and egham had 4 chances, scoring every one!

I gotta feel sorry for molesey as everyone has an off day but against top of the league you will get punished, this 7-1 could have been double figures in the end as molesey back 4 looked suspect throughout the game.

Well done to egham, I believe they will be crowned champions this season.

It will be interesting to see what team Molesey had out because if Egham beat a full strength Molesey side then 7-1 is a great result,but Im with Guernsey Geordie on this one,Guernsey have a great squad of players to pick from as we saw at Epsom last week,with all these games to be still to be played I think the teams with the biggest squads will end up on top,I think it will end up 1)Guernsey 2)Egham 3)Windsor

Staines v Eversley 2-2

For me this watch a very enjoyable game to watch and a story of two halves. First half for 39 mins Lammas absolutley dominated Eversley. Eversley looked a tad rusty and Staines were winning everything. Matt Baxter and the new lad Lewis were causing havoc against the Eversley defence who were playing against the wind. Staines ran into a two goal lead from Jimmy butler and Lewis. Eversley gave them some hope at the end of the half when a well taken goal from Matt Baker made the game 2-1 at half time. Second half with the wind Eversley came out strong and Lammas were struggling to keep the ball. Eversley were only really getting Half chances and it didn't look like it was gonna be their day but their hard persistence payed off as they nicked an equaliser in the 80th minute to see the game out for 2-2. Great game and very positive stuff for Staines who I think are starting to go in the right direction. Eversley will be up their come the end of the season too.

I went to watch Banstead vs farleigh, was in the area so thought why not. Was abit apprehensive after my last visit to Banstead,there being a lot of taking the game in the wrong fashion.but this time round I was glad to say was a good competitive game. I'm glad farleigh won I thought they did just enough to edge it.

Thought baker was out for rest of season with shoulder injury?

Your run of games will take it out of your sqyad though mate an id rather have points in the bag cant see egham dropping many points makes it exciting but its a hell of a gap plus i hope i get my free trip away ;) i always get looked after ;)